1 WEEK HOLIDAYS ON HORSEBACK IN ANDALUSIA, SPAIN.
1 week Horseback holidays:
- Travel to Andalusia, 6 nights and 7 days with 2 meals included.
- 600€ half pension and shared double room.
- Individual +50€ or +100€, depending on the diferent rooms.
- Pic-nic style lunch after the horse rides. +50€ from Monday to Friday, (sandwich or salad, drink, fruits, coffé or téa).
- Horseback riding during 5 days, 3-4 hours each morning after breakfast, untill lunch time. (Monday to Friday), each day a new horse trail to discover different parts of the Natural Park where our family- guest house is situated.
- Sunday is the arrival day, with a welcome dinner and getting to know the group. (You can arrive from 13h untill 22h).
- Book your horse riding holidays in Andalusia, South adventures!!
A day in Aventuras del Sur horse riding holidays:
- We will start the day with a delicious breakfast.
- After that, the horseback adventure begins at aprox. 10:00 am, (depending on the season in summer we start earlier because of the heat, in winter later).
- When we return from the horse trail, it´s time for lunch. You can prepare something at your own apartment or go eat outside, or you can upgrade to full-board for the whole week at an extra cost of 50 EUR. (The extra meal is a pick-nick style meal).
- The rest of the afternoon you are free to relax at home or go to visit Tarifa, Gibraltar, Vejer, Bolonia or Valdevaqueros beach. You can also take one of our bikes, relax at home, read in the garden or walk in the nature.
- From 19 – 20h. (depending on the season), we serve the dinner with tablewine (if you like).
Take a break from the busy hustle of daily life and join us at Aventuras del Sur, Equestrian & Yoga Center in Andalusia, Spain. Your unforgetable horse riding holidays !
This will be a small, intimate holidays hosting by an Andalusian family - country house, you will have the attention of the family when you need.
Paco´s free living horses are excellent, very soon you will feel the connection with the horse and the security that they transmit.The horseback Paco style is between wenster and "vaquera" riding style.
The guide, (Paco or one partner english- german speaker), will help you to choose the best horse for you depending on your level.
Each day the horse riding tour is different. We will discover Tarifa and Bolonia beaches, day by day with a very good partner, the horse.
We visit: Playa de Bolonia, light house or Camarinal Cape, Alemanes beach, Cañuelo, Punta Paloma, Valdevaqueros, up the mountain San Bartolo, Sierra Plata, through pine tree forest and of course, landscapes that you will never forget with Africa views and both seas, Mediterranean & Atlantic Ocean meeting in front of you, an unforgetable view.
- We use english, andalusian and wenstern saddles, if you have preferences, tell the guide. He will help you with everything you need, but you must respect the instructions, (we don´t have much, but always respect to the nature, to the animals, humans...)
- Maximum weight for intensive horse riding week is 90kg.
- To book a week is necesary make a bank transfer or online payment of 200€ x person, (this signal payment isn´t refundable without an important reason).*I will send you a booking document.
- We recommend bring a renting car if you want to discover more of Andalusia.
- Contact with us if you have any questions, we are happy to answer.
- Day 1: Sunday Arrival day. (After 13h.)
- Day 2, 3, 4, 5, 6: *From Monday to Friday:
· 8 a 9am: Breakfast.
· 10,30am: Horse riding 3-4 hours .
· 13-14h: Optional pic-nic lunch at home. You can also book a massage.
· 19:00h: Dinner (drinks and table wine included).
- Day 7: Saturday breakfast and departure day.
*You can leave your luggage at home and spend the day in the area, you can also book extra days if you like, (50€ in half pension without horseback included).
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
· 6 NIGHTS with lodgement in shared double twin or a king size room or an individual room with an extra cost of 100 EUR per person. Terrace with views and private bathroom, towels and linnen included.
· 2 meals included, breakfast and dinner from Monday to Friday. Also drinks during the meals.
· Welcome dinner and departure breakfast included.
· 5 days, 3-4 hours horseback trails with guide, (depending the group and the tour we need more or less time).
· Horse material, please bring your own riding equipment if you have and prefer! We can borrow you a helmet but we don´t have size for everybody.
· We have accident Insurrance.
WHAT´S NOT INCLUDED?
· The transport or transfer is not included, ask to book if you are interested.
· To have more info about our situation and how to arrive, nearest airports, please, read “how to arrive”.
· Massages are also available (reserve one day ahead)
· Pic-nic lunch is not included but you can book the week also with lunch.